Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm not dead...yet

Called about the escrow account. Apparently something was wrong with the check written for approximately 50 accounts, so they re-issued to avoid cancellation, and the value will be credited back to my account. I will check back to ensure the funds are replaced.

On Christmas Eve, a City snowplow hit my car, so now I have to get estimates to fix it and submit a claim to the city. I still have to decide if it's worth fixing, or if I will just put it towards a down payment on a new car. The damage is mostly cosmetic (I lost 1 light) but with post '93 vehicles, if anything happens to crack the bumper, the entire bumper needs to be replaced. Since my car is a 1997 model and I expect problems with it in the future, since I just had to have a water leak into the passenger compartment fixed in May to the tune of $1000, I don't know if it's worth fixing cosmetic damage.

All kinds of new experiences for me these past few month!

No comments: